Proactive Network Monitoring
Boost Performance, Tighten Security and Extend the Life of Your Technology Assets
Left unmonitored, your network and computers will inevitably at some point fail, leaving employees idle and impacting your profitability. A server failure could cost thousands through the loss of productivity, revenue or goodwill. With the CST’s Network Monitoring Service, we can take corrective action before the problem occurs or before you even notice it.
Your business depends on your network’s availability, performance and security – and your network is business-critical.
Five common problems with business networks today include:
• E-mail/business systems go down.
• Client databases are unavailable.
• Spyware and unauthorized access issues.
• Banned software (games and file-sharing) monopolizing resources, impacting productivity.
• Server hardware failures.
Network monitoring means that CST is continuously monitoring the health of your infrastructure – and managing growth – by providing:
• Network device reporting – a bird’s eye view into the real performance of your IT infrastructure.
• A perspective into what network equipment and software has been installed and where current or new system resources can be best allocated.
• The ability to forecast failures before they occur, such as a critical server running out of hard drive space or experiencing hard drive failure.
Your business success depends on your IT infrastructure. CST can provide proactive services that not only keep your network up and your business functioning without interruptions.
• CST monitors what issues are affecting your network and will respond before they become critical – such as a server running low on memory.
• Automatic alert dispatch to CST guarantees a quick response to problems at your site.
• CST is alerted when network users open malware or viruses.
• Our engineering team is notified as to the malware problem and PC location.
Remote Management & Communication
• CST can minimize disruptions to the work environment by remotely resolving issues using a secure VPN system.
• If an issue arises that requires on-site assistance, prior in-depth knowledge allows us to send fully prepared engineers who can resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
• Network monitoring and alerting (POP3, HTTP, FTP and others).
• Very low bandwidth requirements – does not slow down your network response time.
Immediate Benefits of CST Network Monitoring
• Significant decrease in downtime.
• Improved network and hardware performance.
• Fewer ‘growing pains’ via network capacity management.
• Lower costs and increased efficiency via resource reallocation.
• Protection against virus and malware issues
• On-site visits from CST are more productive and less intrusive.
• Increased employee productivity by automating routine administrative functions.